Dr. Kenneth Giardina MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Alpharetta, GA

• Good
  • Bad

June 16th, 2016
Excellent doctor, very thorough, friendly explained my conditions, didn't feel rushed. Would definitely refer my friends and family to this doctor.

October 29th, 2014
The Saint of OB/GYN and Kaiser Permanente
After 16 years of great service, my former OB/GYN retired. However, once I found Dr. Giardina, he raised my expectations. My first visit was for an embarrassing emergency. I left his office with my smile on my face and overwhelming relief for my future care. It is so hard to find a great doctor in this invasive field, and this why I gave him the title of a "Saint." I now drive an hour/hour commute to his office because he is worth it. The Kaiser issued staff is not always the best, but he professionally nips it in bud if he sees something. But, no worries, there are no awkward confrontations. He just has "a way" with people and situations - good and bad. When (what I call) the lazy nurse is on duty, he does double the duty to make sure your every need is tended to. You will see him last, not a nurse before leaving the office too. I feel/felt so comfortable, protected, welcomed, and equally appreciated under his care.

June 18th, 2010
Best & Most Caring Dr. ever!!
Dr. G., successfully delivered my son in 2008. I had a high risk pregnancy from the beginning. He took care of us from day one until the day that I delivered. I am very grateful to him and (after God),I owe him and his office staff all my gratitude for my beautiful son. I cannot praise this doctor enough!

December 5th, 2015