A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Gibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Gibbs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibbs
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Gibbs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbs graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gibbs has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Gibbs MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Gibbs practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Gibbs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Gibbs practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Winter Haven, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Melbourne, FL and Twin Falls, ID.
See Winter Haven Internists and Winter Haven Cardiologists.