Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, Addiction Medicine Specialist
Video profile

3.0

bad doc that takes advantage of the system show details bad doc that takes advantage of the system
by the voice on Oct 3rd, 2013

very bad and hateful mean staff that is like that because the doctor lets them I told him how they was 4 times over my 2 years there. I left because he went on vacation without notice and wouldnt call in my addiction meds i wasnt early i was on time they just never told me then they was hateful and rude for the last time he also lets junkies get large scripts just to sell but he doesnt care because he gets to charge up the state paid insurance its just a bad place to go

Dr. Kenneth Gibson show details Dr. Kenneth Gibson
Nov 29th, 2010

I have nothing to say about Dr. Kenneth Wayne Gibson. He is one of the best professional doctors I have visited. I would rate him a 10 out of 10. He makes you feel like a person and not just a patient. He is thorough in his exams and explains everything to you. I have nothing but good marks for him.

Mr. JOHN M. OBUCINA show details Mr. JOHN M. OBUCINA
by Mr. Martin J. Obucina on Sep 27th, 2010

I wish I could rate the Office Staff lower then 1. star: The same for k. gibson! If Sooner Care, or the State of OKLA. has Q&A;my e/m is johnny_o88@yahoo.com; my home # is 1(918)577-6535