Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Gimple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Gimple is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Gimple, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gimple graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Gimple has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Health Center
- Kansas Rehabilitation Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gimple accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Gimple practice?
Dr. Kenneth Gimple practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Orthopedic Surgeons.