A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Gimple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Gimple is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Gimple, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gimple graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Gimple has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
- Kansas Rehabilitation Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Gimple MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Gimple practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Gimple has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Gimple practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Surgeons.