inactive

Kenneth Gimple MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.2

February 11th, 2013
How arrogant!
I have a daughter with special needs and I deal with a LOT of medical professionals. I went to Dr Gimple for my own need, and I was absolutely appalled at how I was treated. This man is the rudest, most arrogant doctor I have EVER me. In addition it seems, from my experience and from other reviews, that his favorite line is "I don't know what the problem is. There's nothing I can do." I have no insurance and I just paid $130 to be insulted and get absolutely no help whatsoever.

January 11th, 2012
I am SHOCKED after my appt with Dr Gimple, BAD SHOCKED
I just had my first (& ONLY) appt with Dr Gimple. After waiting 10 days to see him, 35 minutes in waiting rm, and paying a $30 co-pay, within the first 30 second of my appt he was telling me "I don't need to know all this. I am not a good listener". Please note this was his reaction to the description of my problem- the reason i stated and was there to see him. I am both shocked and offended at his tone, attempt at sense of humor and mostly inability to answer any of my questions or concerns. He acted as if he is doing me favor by doing there and I am a 2 yr old he's explaining something very simple which the child is not getting. within my 5 minute appointment - he made suggestions of leaving twice - he got up once, and collected his papers and started walking out once. I am extremely unhappy and dissatisfied, and currently annoyed and offended by his lack of respect to my heath, time and money. I HIGHLY recommend NOT to see Dr Gimple.

September 6th, 2011
Worst Doctor
If you have back pain, he is not your specialist. He took 30 minutes to look over my MRI and told me that yes I had problems but there wasn't anything he could do. I'm 21 years old and his advice for me was to never run, jump, skip or hop ever again. REALLY????awful!!!

August 30th, 2011
Will never go back
This doctor is rude, insulting and does not listen to a thing you say. I would not go back to him for ANY reason. The poor rating is not low enough for his bedside manner.

June 26th, 2010
If you are looking for someone to "baby" you then he may not be the one to see. He is all business and repaired my broken leg and failed hip replacement. He was very frank about the possible outcome and said he would do the best he could. It was a very tough surgery but he got me going again.

March 9th, 2010
He does not listen. I have asked about some things wrong with me after my surgery and he answers with. Never heard of that. Ive been doing this for 30 years and I have never heard of that. I can look it up on the internet and he has never heard of anything.