Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Ginsburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ginsburg
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ginsburg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Ginsburg, MD is board certified in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent medicine and behavioral issues that impact upon physical or emotional health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsburg graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ginsburg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Chop Clinical Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth R Ginsburg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Ginsburg practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Ginsburg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Ginsburg practices Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians, Philadelphia Adolescent Specialists, and Philadelphia Pediatricians.