A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Ginsburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ginsburg
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Ginsburg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Ginsburg, MD is board certified in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent medicine and behavioral issues that impact upon physical or emotional health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsburg graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ginsburg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Chop Clinical Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth R Ginsburg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Ginsburg practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Ginsburg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Ginsburg practices Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians, Philadelphia Adolescent Specialists, and Philadelphia Pediatricians.