Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Ginsburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ginsburg
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ginsburg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Ginsburg, MD is board certified in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent medicine and behavioral issues that impact upon physical or emotional health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsburg graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ginsburg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Chop Clinical Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth R Ginsburg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Ginsburg practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Ginsburg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Ginsburg practices Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians, Philadelphia Adolescent Specialists, and Philadelphia Pediatricians.