Dr. Kenneth Giraldo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Giraldo?

He fixed my back!

Posted on September 18th, 2017

For 2 years my back has no pain after epidural by Dr Geraldo

A very, very good doctor.

Posted on May 8th, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Giraldo for several years...He's sensitive to my problems...mainly back pain...takes time to talk to you...explains everything very well..and he's patient.

Posted on September 9th, 2016

Compassionate, detailed, and knowledgable

Evaluating Dr. Giraldo

Posted on July 29th, 2014

I have been Dr. Giraldo's patient for about 5 years. He is kind, compassionate, and a good listener. I never feel that I am being rushed out of the office. He discusses treatment options with me and I feel that he values my input. Everything he has recommended has helped reduce my lower back pain. I believe he has the perfect demeanor for pain management. His receptionist is very welcoming, and Ann and Trudy really treat me like family. I would not even consider seeing anyone else for pain management. I would definitely recommend Dr. Giraldo to my family members and to my friends. I feel very fortunate that my neurosurgeon recommended Dr. Giraldo to me. If four star is the best rating, I give he and his office staff a 4+.

Registered Nurse highly recommends Dr. Giraldo

Posted on March 31st, 2014

Highly professional, well educated, excellent bedside manner. In 33 years of nursing practice, Dr. Giraldo emerges as one of THE best physicians!! Ann and Trudy are jewels!!

No Pain

Posted on June 7th, 2013

Dr. Kenneth. Giraldo and all his staff including the Sarasota Ambulatory Surgery Center for the care in the last six years. Dr. Giraldo has performed several procedures to decrease the pain in my lower back. Most injections have lasted a year or more. I usually have a few days of pain after injections, after 12 to 48 hours no pain. Monday, Dr. Giraldo performed a procedure and today I have no pain. Dr. Giraldo cares about his patients. I trust Dr. Giraldo with my health issues and do recommend Dr. Giraldo to others for pain management care.

Keeps me moving and out of pain.

Posted on April 21st, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Giraldo, his nurse Ann and his sweet office manager Trudy. Dr. Giraldo has taken great care of my herniated disc for 4 years. He listens to me and you can tell he really cares about your quality of life. Also I love his whole team on Proctor Road. If you go to Dr. Giraldo you will not regret it.

Posted on March 1st, 2012

Dr. Giraldo is THE BEST in every aspect:professionalismknowledgecaringproblem solving

Got my life back!

Posted on February 6th, 2012

Thanks to Dr. Giraldo's treatments, I got my life back and have been able to function and decrease the narcotic pain medications. He takes time to fully answer any questions, and his nurse and scheduler are absolutely wonderful!

Applauding Dr. Giraldo

Posted on December 23rd, 2011

Dr. Giraldo seems to know exactly what he is talking about. He asked me a lot of appropriate questions and acted as if he really cares about my pain. I'm no expert, but I feel he is doing a very good job in trying to help me alleviate my pain.

Low Back Pain caused by scar tissue

Posted on June 21st, 2011

I feel great. Dr. Giraldo was so patient with me, really understood my pain and problem.He did four (4) injections in my back, after the 3rd one I felt so much better. The 4th one did the trick. NO MORE PAIN, TINGLING, SPASMS...and no pain medications, this last procedure was 3 weeks ago.I really like this doctor, his staff, and the great facilities.I highly reccommend Dr. Giraldo

Really Cares

Posted on July 22nd, 2008

Takes the time to discuss prevention/treatment options.