A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Gitlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Gitlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gitlin
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Gitlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Gitlin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gitlin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Gitlin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Wayne Gitlin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Gitlin practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Gitlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Gitlin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.