Dr. Kenneth Glass Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Glass?

January 6th, 2017

Great Doctor, Old School Personality

Most people who review him say he did not spend time, did not talk much. Well... you looking for a Friend or psychologist or a surgeon? ASK QUESTIONS when you go to the doctor.... He was thorough and compassionate with our 12 year old daughter who tore her knee and required surgery. I come from a family of doctors and he is TOP in his field.

September 24th, 2016

Would not reccomend

My appointment was with Dr Glass, surprisingly short wait in exam room after initial blood pressure etc. for Dr. to arrive. Asked a few questions, did no examination whatsoever and asked me if I would like an x-ray. Uh, sure? Got that done, went back to exam room and he looked at images. Said there was little he could suggest to do. (I have been previously diagnosed years earlier and it was suggested I needed surgery.) Somewhat stymied, I told him the pain wakes me repeatedly at night, he then asked me if I would like an MRI, again with NO examination, manipulation and barely asking a question concerning my multiple problems. He then left to go do dictation (why?) and I sat in the exam room for 15 minutes looking out the open door. Finally had enough and came to the conclusion he is incompetent. I will not follow up with that office, am seeking another doctor, and do not reccomend them.

August 31st, 2016

Extremely disappointed

He was not helpful. He said he could not help me and I felt rushed by him to leave... I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

August 19th, 2016

Dr Glass did not listen to my complains. he diagnosed me with something i was already diagnosed at first med. Very disappointing and still in pain.

October 16th, 2015

He doesn't spend enough time with patient, doesn't answer any of my questions. For the last 2 visit, he never spend more than 5 mins with me.

April 11th, 2014

Very unhappy

Very displeased with dr glass. Although he came very highly recommended, I wish I had seen these reviews 8 months ago. I went to see him after injuring my knee so badly I could only walk on the ball of my foot, my leg was swollen from mid thigh to mid foot. He sent me for MRI which showed a bad tear. I definitely needed surgery he said. It was so bad in fact that it was schedule for the following week. I was told that 6 weeks later I wouldn't even remember I had an injury. Then during surgery he said it was so much worse that now it would be 3 months before I was back to normal. Well it's been 8 long months for me. My knee is still swollen, I still don't have full range of motion. I still cannot go up or down stairs normally. My knee makes all kinds of clicking sounds whenever I try to do any rehab excessive. I have non stop pretty intense pain behind my kneecap since the moment I woke up from surgery. Never did get an explanation as to why ( I had no pain behind my kneecap prior to the surgery) i have a blood condition called factor v leiden which means my body makes bloodclots without an injury. Although I had consistently asked why I still had so much swelling I was continually ignored. He eventually ( a month later) sent me for another MRI where not 1 but 2 bloodclots were found. ( now I was told it would be more like 6 months before I would go back to normal) Even the physical therapists I was seeing knew the swelling was uncommon. I never felt like he took the time to listen to me or address my concerns as his patient. I need to be seen again since I'm still in pain but I am not comfortable seeing him. I have no faith in him what so ever. Before this experience I was in top physical condition. I was running 5k marathons, playing competitive beach volleyball 2 nights a week. Working out at the gym 5 days a week and returning each night for cross fit training classes. I can't even begin to tell you what a nightmare this has been. He knew going into this how athletic I was and assured me I would be again. Last time I saw him I was in tears telling him I needed to know why I was still so far from recovery, I reminded him that it was he who told me 6 weeks, then 3 months, then 6 months. He had the nerve to tell me " you know your not 17 anymore". I wasn't 17 when he made me all those empty promises either. Run hobble or crawl if you have to. Straight out the door. Do not use this man. Thanks for letting me vent. I only gave him 1 star because it wouldn't let me give him none.

May 18th, 2013

performance slippage

After many years with Dr. Glass, and several surgical procedures, I have found his performance level to have become awful. He ignores the issues I have specifically made an appointment for, severe sciatica, and instead followed with my needing a knee replacement. As a long-time patient, I made an appointment to discuss sciatic pain which had become unbearable, annd had lasted for 4 months. I couldn't stand or walk without bad pain. Dr, Glass never mentioned or x-rayed for sciatica or lumbar stenosis, ruptured/slipped discs, or disussed any of my issues. I spoke to the back of his lab coat. He did tell me that I needed total knee replacement, which we had already discussed, but when I asked to schedule, he said he would give me a referral. He had done knee surgery for me, and when I asked if he performed knee replacement (which I know he DID), his answer was, "not anymore." He ignored me when I showed surprise, and then prescribed P/T fpr my HANDS! I was shocked that a surgeon I had trusted for over 15 years would be so unlike himself. He needs help, and someone needs to look into it.

February 11th, 2012

Outstanding doctor. Great orthopedist.

June 3rd, 2011

robotic

My experience brought me to tears. I am in no way an overly sensitive person. I am however in pain. I went to this "spine specialist" for answers about back pain. He spent 3 minutes with me constantly interrupting me and then gave me an xray I had just had 1 week before( and brought the results, which he declined to look at). He never diagnosed me, examined my back or even touched me.Within seconds of my xray but no results given, he began freely writing drug prescriptions and then abruptly began walking me out of his office.I had brought a muscle relaxer (non addictive) prescription from the ER which I asked him to refill. He wouldn't give it to me. He treated my like a drug addict and then told me I was "guarded" when he went to touch me as the reason he never examined me. This was shocking because he never touched me! Only asked me to stand on my feet and then go on my tip toes. It was absurd. This is what a "spine specialist" does?! Then he was wiling to write me a note excusing me from work....thinking this would appease me. If he would have listened to me he would have heard that I have been taking off 1 or 2 days a week but my purpose for coming to him was based on referral from the ER. It was to get further evaluated. He of course did not care to look at those papers either. Please do not go to this man. He needs to retire.

February 15th, 2011

Was great with my daughter who was nine and broke her arm.

April 17th, 2017