A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Godsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Godsey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Godsey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Godsey graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Godsey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Basil Godsey MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Godsey practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Godsey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Godsey practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists.