A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Godwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Godwin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Godwin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Godwin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
- Frankford Hospital - Torresdale Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth A Godwin DO is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Godwin practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Godwin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Godwin practices Plastic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.