Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Pediatrician, Radiologist

515 W Mayfield Rd
Ste 304
Arlington, TX 76014
817-467-1010
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Long wait  |  show details
by Kathy N on Mar 22nd, 2014

The review by most are right. The over charge you and Dr. Goldberg was not very friend. He NEVER I mean NEVER check on my belly came in talk for few minutes and that was it. He doesn't do consultation with all of my visit and still charge couple hundreds of dollars consultation fees. On top of the I wait over an hour on all of my visits which is weekly. Hate that office never recommend anyone to go there. Request to go else where. I was also determined by dr crisan that my fluid were low. And have me go to the hospital for immediate induction. She told my obgyn n the hospital staff that I'm having some kind of maconium. Over I deserve n expected a better services with the money I paid them. Disappointed.

Feb 10th, 2013

I was refered to this office by my OB/GYN to Dr. Crisan. However, sometimes I had to be seen by Dr. Goldaber. To sum it all up, he plays ENTIRELY too much! Instead of talking about me, the patient, he is blabbering about stupid stuff. He is very rude also. As much money as he is getting paid, he won't even take the time out to check me himself. One time when his sonographer measured "low amniotic fluid", he just came in and swiped the machine over my stomach in less than 2 seconds (I kid you not). I never had low fluid, the sonographer (Kristie) is just a sorry person to go to.This is a high risk doctor, so you would think he put forth a little more time and effort if someone is measuring something that could pose a risk.He is a HORRIBLE doctor. RUN FAR AWAY!

|  not the worst, far from the best  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2013

doctor's bedside manner is mediocre...not outright abrasive, but he could manage his diagnosis a little more smoothly for a pregnant woman. staff was nice, doctor is quick to jump to conclusions. wait time for appt is outrageous.

Oct 17th, 2012

Not deserving of the hateful reviews. Funny guy, made me feel at ease. Staff was professional and courteous. Clean office.

|  OK  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2012

My overall experience with the Dr. Goldaber was ok, but my overall experience with the office in general was less than ok. I think what Dr. Goldaber and his staff need to understand is that when women are referred to him, it is a less than ideal situation. Many members of the staff are mechanical and cold, as is the overall feel of the office itself. Even if we are high risk, mothers experiencing difficulties in pregnancy still need a positive experience. I got them impression on many occasions that Dr. Goldaber was at least trying to be a bit more warm and caring, but it seemed almost forced. Even if it is outside the realm of his personality, he could use a lesson in becoming more sensitive, in a much more genuine way. My husband was able to overlook much of what I was dissatisfied with because he felt that this was just Dr. Goldaber's personality. While this could be true, his less than encouraging tone and choice of words is much more than I can stand again. If we plan another pregnancy, I will be willing to drive a bit further to get the type of care that I need from a doctor whose personality matches mine a bit more.

|  LONG WAIT...but I really liked the staff.  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2011

After reading several negative comments, I was nervous and almost canceled my appointment! I'm glad I didn't. I was pleasantly surprised! It's true, the office wait time is pretty ridiculous. I waited 50 minutes before the genetic counseling. The counselor was very kind, clear, and informative. Then...waiting room again. Next, the sonogram tech was really good. Then, waited about 15 more minutes for the Dr. to come in. Dr. Goldaber was cheerful, informative, and answered all questions clearly. Then...another wait for a blood test. In all, the appointment lasted nearly 3 hours! That's a long time~ especially if you are missing work or have a babysitter. But the staff was very personable, pleasant, and helpful. I'll be going back n 6 weeks.

|  Do NOT go here  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2011

Dr.Goldaber is extremely cold and borderline rude. Same thing with the majorority of the staff. You will be kept waiting 1 to 2 hours just to get back to a room where you will be kept waiting 20 minutes more.

|  BEWARE  |  show details
May 17th, 2011

After seeing Dr. Golddigger, I mean, Goldaber, it was obvious he became a doctor for the money and not for the care of the patient. He runs additional tests without consulting you first and becomes quite rude and defensive if you question him about it. When I declined to have an amnio, he started yelling the percentages(risks)of diseases/syndromes my baby could have. Go see a good perinatologist who cares about his/her patients and not this quack.

|  Please find someone else  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2009

This Dr stated during my third that my Amniotic fluids were low-which they are borderline, which is still great concern. My visit was for genetic reasons. The first two we could not see the babies face. He provided us with with other procedures that needed to occur-since we are self pay he stated he would refund us for our visit today but provide us with a cost for the other treatments. He brought in his assistants and after reviewing our charges for the day he said I cannot refund her money, I have to make something off her today. After that we informed him I did not have time to dispute a bill that I needed to go see my OB and we would be back. After returning since we were informed that our bill had increased. When disucssing it with the Dr. he stated what happens if your baby was born a still born and I did not charge you for it. NO RELEVANCE TO MY BILL. After that we left the office. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS DR.

|  Not Recommended  |  show details
May 21st, 2009

I do not recommended. Office is over grouded, appoint wait is entirely too long. You are there for atleast two hours and are seen all of 20 min. Staff including doctor is impersonable to borderline rude!

|  Great equipment...but can't rave about much else  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2008

The staff is pretty friendly here. However, I have some personality conflicts with Dr. Goldaber. A cold-fish handshake rattles my confidence quite a bit. He may be a smart doctor, but I have a hard time getting past something like that. Also, he has not spent a lot of time with me...but that may be because I do not need a lot of attention. An earlier review is correct, be prepared to wait about a half hour past your scheduled appointment time. I will say this, the equipment they use is terrific. I have received many fantastic pics from my appointments of my baby.

Aug 6th, 2008

Dr. Goldaber and his staff are very friendly and take good care of you when you finally get back to see them. Out of 8 appointments, there was only ONE that I did not have to wait for at least 30-45 minutes past my scheduled time before being called to the treatment area. One of the sonogram technicians almost spilled the beans about the gender of my baby even though I had specifically told her TWICE before she started that we did not want to know until delivery. Fortunately, I realized what she was about to say and cut her off before she could finish her sentence and spoil our suprise.