A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Goldblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Goldblatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldblatt
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldblatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Goldblatt, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldblatt graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Goldblatt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Harvey Goldblatt MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth H. Goldblatt practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Goldblatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Goldblatt practices Pulmonary Disease near Plainsboro, NJ.
See Plainsboro Pulmonologists.