A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Goldblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Goldblatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Goldblatt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldblatt graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldblatt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldblatt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth H. Goldblatt practice?
Dr. Kenneth Goldblatt practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Plainsboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Plainsboro Internists, Plainsboro Pulmonologists, and Plainsboro Critical Care Practitioners.