A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Goldblum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Goldblum is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldblum
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Goldblum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Goldblum, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldblum graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Goldblum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth P Goldblum MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Goldblum practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Goldblum has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Goldblum practices Ophthalmology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Ophthalmologists.