A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Goldstein is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Goldstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Goldstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Goldstein MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Goldstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Goldstein practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Gaithersburg, MD.
See Washington Internists, Washington Hematologists, and Washington Oncologists.