A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Goldstein is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Goldstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Goldstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Goldstein MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Goldstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Goldstein practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Gaithersburg, MD.
See Washington Internists, Washington Hematologists, and Washington Oncologists.