A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Graf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Graf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Graf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graf graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Graf has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Walter Graf MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Internal Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Graf practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Graf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Graf practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Internal Medicine, and Surgery near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Asheville, NC.
See Camden Surgeons, Camden Orthopedic Surgeons, and Camden Internists.