A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Graff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graff
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Graff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Graff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Graff graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Graff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Stephen Graff MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Graff practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Graff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Graff practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Internists, Melbourne Hematologists, and Melbourne Oncologists.