Dr. Kenneth Granet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Granet?

April 3rd, 2016

Best Doctor

Dr. Granet is the best doctor I've ever met. I recently switched over to Dr. Granet after seeing how well he took care of my mother during her long stay at the hospital. He was in constant communication with me throughout the whole time my mom was in the hospital. His compassion and professionalism towards his patients is extremely evident, and I greatly appreciate his honesty. I am so thankful to have Dr. Granet as my doctor now.

February 18th, 2015

Best doctor I have ever been to.

January 24th, 2013

Amazing Doctor

Dr.Granet has been an awesome doctor for myself & my family. He is kind & has great bedside manners. He takes his time & goes over all the details of your illness. His front desk staff is another story though, very nasty, very obnoxious & very rude. Thank goodness Dr. Granet is a great doctor or else I would have never came back due to his front desk staff!

June 14th, 2012

He's worth the Wait

Dr. Granet is an extremely compassionate and concerned doctor. As a result, he takes a lot of time with his patients, thus the wait in the office. I don't care, I'm an R.N. and I trust him with my life- he's definitely worth the wait.

April 19th, 2011

Disappointed

Dr. Granet has recently moved into a new office location. That's all that's new. The wait time for an appointment is still way too long and the staff can still be abrupt and dismissive. He may be an excellent diagnostician but you need to deal with the front office before you can even get to him. I'm not sure if it's worth it!

April 14th, 2008

Caring and Sincere

There has never been a time when my husband and I felt we were rushed when being treated by Dr. Granet. He takes the time to talk personally with us and, amazingly, he knows our medications without consulting his files. That personal touch, attention to detail and correct diagnosis have made him truly Doctor #1 for us.

June 12th, 2017