Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Grant
Dr. Kenneth Grant, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA, with another office in Orange, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics and Gastroenterology. Dr. Grant is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica, Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center and Sharp Memorial Hospital. Dr. Grant has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Grant has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
Dr. Kenneth Grant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.
Dr. Sanford Schneider
Child Neurology, Neurology, Pediatrics
Orange, CA 0.01 mi50
Dr. Chansa Cha
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Orange, CA 0.01 mi7
Dr. Loan Hsieh
Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Orange, CA 0.01 mi12