Dr. Kenneth Grant MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 19th, 2012
Best. Doctor. Ever.
Dr. Grant has been a regular part of our lives for almost 4 years and we couldn't be happier with him. He's now one of my daughter's best friends. He has an innate ability to befriend his patients and make each one feel special. He has dedicated an inordinate amount of time to not just my daughter's care, but to my own welfare as well. Most importantly, he's keenly attuned to his patients and extremely knowledgeable and professional.

April 16th, 2012
Executive Assistant
Dr. Grant is AMAZING!!!My husband and I were so worried about our son. Dr. Grant made us feel/know that we weren't in this alone and that he would do all he could. His bedside manner was professional yet caring and funny. He made friends with my son and made him feel at ease. He is confident and caring and I am blessed we have him. He made us feel as if our son was part of his family...Can't get any better than that!

August 8th, 2011
Love him!
I wish he was a primary as well cus he's one of the best pediatric doctors ever! We met him in the ER while my son (3 months old at the time) was having seizures, GERD, apnea and a variety of other things. He changed my son's future. He did a 180 on my son and he's been a happy boy ever since. He's very caring, listens, etc., whatever you would want in a doctor for your child. He is very hard to book an appt with him, but that's because he's so good. They are easy booking an urgent appt if needed. Absolutely adore him!!

September 5th, 2010
Dr Grant is FABULOUS!!!!!
After my son was hospitalized at CHOC, Dr Grant was the only reason the stay wasn't as bad as it could be!!! He was efficient, informative and somehow made us laugh even during our worst time. He is PROFESSIONAL, KNOWLEDGEABLE and CARING to say the least. We've been seeing him every 2 weeks for over a year and the man KNOWS HIS STUFF!!!! I reccommend him and his nurse practitioner staff to everyone!!!!

August 4th, 2016