A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Griffis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Griffis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffis graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Griffis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Ray Griffis MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Griffis practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Griffis has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Griffis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.