A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Grimm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Grimm is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Grimm, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Neck Pain
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimm graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Grimm has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth M Grimm DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Grimm practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Grimm has 9 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Grimm practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Strongsville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Lakewood, OH.
See Strongsville Anesthesiologists and Strongsville Pain Management Doctors.