Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Grimm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Grimm is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grimm
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Grimm Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Grimm, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Neck Pain
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimm graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Grimm has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Grimm DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Grimm practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Grimm has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Grimm practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Strongsville, OH.
See Strongsville Anesthesiologists and Strongsville Pain Management Doctors.