Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Specialist
Cleveland Clinic
16761 Southpark Ctr
Strongsville, OH 44136
440-878-3206
Locations and availability (9)

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Laura Andel  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2013

He is the best pain management doctor around! Always had excellent results!

|  Mis-diagnosis, rude, dismissive  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2013

Dismissed years of concurring records; questioned last three surgeons reasons for surgery to correct serious injuries; 2nd and 3rd opinion follow-ups concurred with years of records mentioned at the start of this post; maintained years of concurring records and 2nd and 3rd opinions that contradicted his opinion were all false. When I asked about his dismissal of nearly a dozen concurring records, he said he tried to "gaslight me" saying he could see that in my chart, which the medical facility said no such diagnosis is listed. He will do anything to CYA his mistakes -- run, run, run away from Dr. Grimm.

|  Did not like  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2012

I had an epidural,(4 in four weeks time)The lady DR did the first one, then this DR did the secound one. OMG! What a complete IDIOT! I just woke up after the epidural and he was just plain nasty to me! Not to mention the 'New cleveland clinic. (Why not leave Medina hospital like it was!?)the Dr and the people in the out-patient surgery were very rude! I can almost accept that from the staff but NOT from my DR! Dr. Gimm should NOT be a PM Doc. We are people in pain-guess what? We hurt and don't need your BS Grimm! I agree with a comment here, Cleveland clinic needs to get rid of this quack. OH! And he gives me an RX of percocets, for what? I dont want to get hooked on pain pills I wanted my pain fixed! Stay away from this guy

|  do not waste your time!  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2012

He does not listen. Nor dies he care. His misdiagnosed my condition. Was in the room for no longer then 5 mins and would not even look at my building hernia that he diagnosed as nerve pain. Gave me anti inflammatory meds and left the room.I even went to the ombudsmen also and it didn't do much. I can'believe he has a job also! I went and got a second opinion and yes I have a surgical hernia, adhesions anda few other issues. this doc should have his license taken away. he seems to walk in the room and walk right back out. what an uncaring horrible doctor... Cleveland clinic should be ashamed to employ this man.

|  He doesn't help eliminate pain in an effective way  |  show details
May 9th, 2012

This doctor does not care about his patients. He DOES NOT manage your pain. If you say you are still in pain, he will not listen. I would not even send my worst enemy to this doctor for any type of pain management.he give pointless procedures and pointless anti inflammatory medication instead of mess that work.

|  very rude  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2012

I will never go back to him, he is very rude and mean. When I asked about my diagnosis he got nasty and yelled at me saying you know what your diagnosis is. I left there in tears 3x. I called the ombudsman to complain. I can't believe he still has a job! He does not care about his patients' feelings. He is always in a rush. Even his staff can't stand him.

|  show details
Jan 22nd, 2012

he was very rude, did not listen, even so far as to give me a persctiption to "increase my dosage of a medicine-he had reduced it by 8 pills a day-his medical asst had to point this out and he voided the scrip) would never go back to him or send anyone to him again-if you are referred to him ask for another doctor

|  Fail  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2009

Doctor won't accept new patients except by referral from another doctor.