Dr. Kenneth Grimm Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Grimm?

September 27th, 2017

I don't understand how any one could give a poor review unless they were just upset that Dr Grimm couldn't help them. He has always listened to me and my mother in regards to our pain. I have seen Dr Grimm off and on for about 10 years. Every time I come in he greets me like we had just seen each other recently. Most visits have been 3 to 4 years apart.

May 19th, 2017

A Very Caring Physician

Dr. Grimm listens and hears my issues. He explains clearly a treatment plan. I found him to be caring and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Grimm.

January 13th, 2017

Excellent Doctor

I have been seeing Dr Grimm for several years now. He has been extremely helpful. He takes the time to listen and explains what he believes very well. Could not be more please d

August 25th, 2016

Bad experience with this doctor and his office. Be very cautious!

August 4th, 2016

This was one of the worst experiences I have had at a Doctors office, stay away!

June 20th, 2016

Awful man

This physician ( I use that term loosely) is the poorest, rudest, most condescending, I have ever met or worked with. I am appalled the Cleveland Clinic allows him to continue seeing patients on their behalf.

April 4th, 2016

AWFUL physician

This physician is one of the most detestable creatures I have ever encountered.

February 29th, 2016

Nasty, condescending doctor

Saw this dr in 2015. This dr is extremely rude and condescending. He would not listen to me my first appointment and I even brought my husband to the follow up and my husband saw immediately he was uncaring. He dismissed my pain and walked out of the room telling me to go somewhere else. I can't believe I had to fork over more than $500 for that ridiculous appointment. Unless you walk in with a bone sticking out of your body, he won't help you. Don't waste your time. He doesn't even deserve one star but you have to pick at least one for this post.

February 18th, 2016

Dismissive

I was referred to him by my doctor spent a total of 10 mins in the room. Told me there's nothing surgical he can do for me, when I was told I could get a pain block even a fusion. Told me go to cpr. Total waste of time all he kept saying I'm not saying that I said what are you saying. Don't waste your time.

October 22nd, 2015

Dr. Grimm helped my daughter with her back pain when no other doctor would treat her because she was 14 years old.

June 17th, 2015

Dr. Grimm - Pain Management

Great Dr. for pain management. He has given me so much relief from chronic lower back pain. Does not sugar coat things or blow smoke up your behind. Tells it like it is!

February 25th, 2015

Horrible

He was so rude and condescending . I left his office depressed and confused... I can't figure out for the life of me how he became a Cleveland Clinic Specialist!!!??? I am considering leaving the Clinic.... I'm losing trust! Pro Family Doctors who care~!