Dr. Kenneth Grimm DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

August 25th, 2016
Bad experience with this doctor and his office. Be very cautious!

August 4th, 2016
This was one of the worst experiences I have had at a Doctors office, stay away!

June 20th, 2016
Awful man
This physician ( I use that term loosely) is the poorest, rudest, most condescending, I have ever met or worked with. I am appalled the Cleveland Clinic allows him to continue seeing patients on their behalf.

April 4th, 2016
AWFUL physician
This physician is one of the most detestable creatures I have ever encountered.

February 28th, 2016
Nasty, condescending doctor
Saw this dr in 2015. This dr is extremely rude and condescending. He would not listen to me my first appointment and I even brought my husband to the follow up and my husband saw immediately he was uncaring. He dismissed my pain and walked out of the room telling me to go somewhere else. I can't believe I had to fork over more than $500 for that ridiculous appointment. Unless you walk in with a bone sticking out of your body, he won't help you. Don't waste your time. He doesn't even deserve one star but you have to pick at least one for this post.

February 18th, 2016
Dismissive
I was referred to him by my doctor spent a total of 10 mins in the room. Told me there's nothing surgical he can do for me, when I was told I could get a pain block even a fusion. Told me go to cpr. Total waste of time all he kept saying I'm not saying that I said what are you saying. Don't waste your time.

October 22nd, 2015
Dr. Grimm helped my daughter with her back pain when no other doctor would treat her because she was 14 years old.

June 17th, 2015
Dr. Grimm - Pain Management
Great Dr. for pain management. He has given me so much relief from chronic lower back pain. Does not sugar coat things or blow smoke up your behind. Tells it like it is!

February 25th, 2015
Horrible
He was so rude and condescending . I left his office depressed and confused... I can't figure out for the life of me how he became a Cleveland Clinic Specialist!!!??? I am considering leaving the Clinic.... I'm losing trust! Pro Family Doctors who care~!

January 23rd, 2015
I would never recommend this doctor to my worst enemy. He completely pushed my pain and concerns aside. The ortho center told me to see pain management. The hospital ER referred him and he just told me to go back to the ortho center. They don't treat chronic pain. He had no concern as to my pain or quality of life that is being affected by this. I am also contacting the AMA about him.

May 6th, 2014
hidden out of pocket costs and still no pain relief
ivisited for a cortisone shot-my first visit was billed 600 dollars--the shot was administered and was pain free for 3 weeks--follow up which i thought was covered was actually a 300 dollar charge--my pain is back and i will have to live with it my total cost was 1000 dollars out of my own pocket--i am afraid to even call back for fear of being billed 100 dollars for my phone call-my follow up lasted all of 5 minutes---cant believe a proffessional would exploit the common person --what a ridiculus experience a real rip off--not even a follow up call to see how i was

August 12th, 2013
Laura Andel
He is the best pain management doctor around! Always had excellent results!