2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Awful man show details Awful man
Jun 20th, 2016

This physician ( I use that term loosely) is the poorest, rudest, most condescending, I have ever met or worked with. I am appalled the Cleveland Clinic allows him to continue seeing patients on their behalf.

AWFUL physician show details AWFUL physician
Apr 4th, 2016

This physician is one of the most detestable creatures I have ever encountered.

Nasty, condescending doctor show details Nasty, condescending doctor
by Christy on Feb 28th, 2016

Saw this dr in 2015. This dr is extremely rude and condescending. He would not listen to me my first appointment and I even brought my husband to the follow up and my husband saw immediately he was uncaring. He dismissed my pain and walked out of the room telling me to go somewhere else. I can't believe I had to fork over more than $500 for that ridiculous appointment. Unless you walk in with a bone sticking out of your body, he won't help you. Don't waste your time. He doesn't even deserve one star but you have to pick at least one for this post.

Dismissive show details Dismissive
by Adam on Feb 18th, 2016

I was referred to him by my doctor spent a total of 10 mins in the room. Told me there's nothing surgical he can do for me, when I was told I could get a pain block even a fusion. Told me go to cpr. Total waste of time all he kept saying I'm not saying that I said what are you saying. Don't waste your time.

Oct 22nd, 2015

Dr. Grimm helped my daughter with her back pain when no other doctor would treat her because she was 14 years old.

Dr. Grimm - Pain Management show details Dr. Grimm - Pain Management
by TD - Brunswick on Jun 17th, 2015

Great Dr. for pain management. He has given me so much relief from chronic lower back pain. Does not sugar coat things or blow smoke up your behind. Tells it like it is!

Horrible show details Horrible
by Jennifer A. Vargo on Feb 25th, 2015

He was so rude and condescending . I left his office depressed and confused... I can't figure out for the life of me how he became a Cleveland Clinic Specialist!!!??? I am considering leaving the Clinic.... I'm losing trust! Pro Family Doctors who care~!

by Brenda Sedgwick (for husband) on Jan 23rd, 2015

I would never recommend this doctor to my worst enemy. He completely pushed my pain and concerns aside. The ortho center told me to see pain management. The hospital ER referred him and he just told me to go back to the ortho center. They don't treat chronic pain. He had no concern as to my pain or quality of life that is being affected by this. I am also contacting the AMA about him.

hidden out of pocket costs and still no pain relief show details hidden out of pocket costs and still no pain relief
by james adams on May 6th, 2014

ivisited for a cortisone shot-my first visit was billed 600 dollars--the shot was administered and was pain free for 3 weeks--follow up which i thought was covered was actually a 300 dollar charge--my pain is back and i will have to live with it my total cost was 1000 dollars out of my own pocket--i am afraid to even call back for fear of being billed 100 dollars for my phone call-my follow up lasted all of 5 minutes---cant believe a proffessional would exploit the common person --what a ridiculus experience a real rip off--not even a follow up call to see how i was

Laura Andel show details Laura Andel
Aug 12th, 2013

He is the best pain management doctor around! Always had excellent results!

Mis-diagnosis, rude, dismissive show details Mis-diagnosis, rude, dismissive
Apr 29th, 2013

Dismissed years of concurring records; questioned last three surgeons reasons for surgery to correct serious injuries; 2nd and 3rd opinion follow-ups concurred with years of records mentioned at the start of this post; maintained years of concurring records and 2nd and 3rd opinions that contradicted his opinion were all false. When I asked about his dismissal of nearly a dozen concurring records, he said he tried to "gaslight me" saying he could see that in my chart, which the medical facility said no such diagnosis is listed. He will do anything to CYA his mistakes -- run, run, run away from Dr. Grimm.

do not waste your time! show details do not waste your time!
Jul 19th, 2012

He does not listen. Nor dies he care. His misdiagnosed my condition. Was in the room for no longer then 5 mins and would not even look at my building hernia that he diagnosed as nerve pain. Gave me anti inflammatory meds and left the room.I even went to the ombudsmen also and it didn't do much. I can'believe he has a job also! I went and got a second opinion and yes I have a surgical hernia, adhesions anda few other issues. this doc should have his license taken away. he seems to walk in the room and walk right back out. what an uncaring horrible doctor... Cleveland clinic should be ashamed to employ this man.

He doesn't help eliminate pain in an effective way show details He doesn't help eliminate pain in an effective way
May 9th, 2012

This doctor does not care about his patients. He DOES NOT manage your pain. If you say you are still in pain, he will not listen. I would not even send my worst enemy to this doctor for any type of pain management.he give pointless procedures and pointless anti inflammatory medication instead of mess that work.

very rude show details very rude
Feb 11th, 2012

I will never go back to him, he is very rude and mean. When I asked about my diagnosis he got nasty and yelled at me saying you know what your diagnosis is. I left there in tears 3x. I called the ombudsman to complain. I can't believe he still has a job! He does not care about his patients' feelings. He is always in a rush. Even his staff can't stand him.

Jan 22nd, 2012

he was very rude, did not listen, even so far as to give me a persctiption to "increase my dosage of a medicine-he had reduced it by 8 pills a day-his medical asst had to point this out and he voided the scrip) would never go back to him or send anyone to him again-if you are referred to him ask for another doctor

Fail show details Fail
Nov 19th, 2009

Doctor won't accept new patients except by referral from another doctor.