Dr. Kenneth Grosslight MD Patient Reviews

March 29th, 2016
Professionally caring doctor and staff.Proceeding with nerve abalation after two trials that helped exceptionally well.

November 12th, 2015
Dr. Grosslight and his staff are awesome!!! They are patient, caring and very kind!!

December 29th, 2014
Dr. Grosslight Approaches Pain in a Different Way
I came to Dr. Grosslight after an automobile accident left me with chronic pain. I highly recommend he and his professional staff. He interrupted the pain pathway which has given me relief.

July 8th, 2014
Appointment
I am not sure how some are easily getting appts, because every time I try I cannot get one for at least a week. I was promised a lot and still have seen nothing. It is highly possible the Dr. isn't getting my messages.

June 25th, 2014
One of the Best
First of all i want to thank Dr. Grosslight for all he has done for me. He has relieved me of just about all my back pain that i thought would never go away. His staff is above average and his practice way more then expected. I won't ever go to anyone else. Ty so much.

May 29th, 2014
I will have to ditto Mrs. Merchant's comments. I was sent to Dr. Grosslight by my regular physician due to some extreme back pain and pain/numbness in my right arm and hand. After seeing me for the first time he ordered a MRI and diagnosed the problem. I have had two steroid injections into my spine/disc area. After my second injection, I am doing remarkabley well. The pain is about 75-80% gone. Dr. Grosslight and his staff were always very polite. He took the time to listen to me and gave me details about everything. I would definitely recommend him to other people.

March 18th, 2014
Wonderful
Dr. Grosslight accurately diagnosed my condition and outlined treatment options. He explained each option in detail and gave me the opportunity to make decisions after having all my questions answered. He is a down-to-earth, no frills, common sense doctor. I would highly recommend Dr. Kenneth Grosslight for anyone suffering from any type of pain.

November 6th, 2013
Pain Management
I feel very blessed to have met Dr. Grosslight. I had a previous c-spine fusion at C5 - C6 and 12 years later have developed osteophytes above and below the fusion site that were causing severe neck pain and headaches. The pain had become a constant part of my day and made trying to sleep very difficult. Within minutes of meeting Dr. Grosslight, he knew exactly what treatment that I needed and I sat up the necessary appointments to have the nerve blocks and eventually the radiofrequency nerve ablation performed. After almost 9 months of being plagued by constant neck pain and bad headaches, my pain level has decreased by about 90 - 95 %. I still have a twinge of pain every now and then, BUT NOTHING LIKE BEFORE!!! Thanks to Dr. Grosslight and his team ,my days are not consumed by deciding what medicine to take next for the pain. Dr. Grosslight has a wonderful bedside manner, very concerned, caring and empathetic. Wonderful credit to his profession!! Thank you again !!!!!!

September 5th, 2013
Amazing Doctor
I was sent to Dr. Grosslight by my regular physician due to some extreme back pain and pain/numbness in my right arm and hand. After seeing me for the first time he starting treating me right away for his diagnosis, which was dead on. I had to have two, at different times, injections into my spine/disc area. After my second injection, I was doing remarkabley well. Dr. Grosslight and his staff were always very polite and never rushed me in and out at any of our visits. He took the time to listen to me and give me details about everything. I would definitely recommend him to other people.

July 27th, 2013
Back Pain
I have been a patient of Dr. Grosslight's since 2012. He has always taken the time to listen to my problems as if I was his only patient. My health issues are very wide-spread and progressively worsened over years of treatment with neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons. After appealing to all the other physicians, I felt Dr. Grosslight showed amazing bedside manner and really was sincere in relieving my pain on the physical aspect as well as my mental state. Most times I didn't even have to tell him how I was doing, but he could recognize this by just looking at my face. I would most certainly recommend him to any family or friends as I continue to be one of his most devoted patients.

May 16th, 2013
Great doctor. Makes time for patient.
My family doctor referred me to Dr Grosslight. His office contacted me the following day with an appointment. He saw me within one week! There was no waiting around for weeks and months to be seen. Dr Grosslight took all the time that I required as a first time patient. Once he explained the diagnostic procedure that he is going to perform on me (next week I should add!) he then took more time to explain the procedure to my mother. I am so far thoroughly impressed with Dr Grosslight. He is going to try to treat my back pain and not just write prescriptions and/or give injections. He seems sincerely concerned with me as a patient. I can see Dr Grosslight and I having a wonderful doctor/patient relationship for a long time to come. I would recommend Dr Grosslight to anyone who wants a doctor who actually seems to care about the patient and not just billing your insurance. Thank you, Dr Grosslight!