Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Grubbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Grubbs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grubbs
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Grubbs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Grubbs, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Grubbs graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Grubbs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Edward Grubbs DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Grubbs practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Grubbs has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Grubbs practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.