Family Physicians

Sunrise Multispecialist Med
867 S Tustin St
Orange, CA 92866
(714) 771-1420
Locations and availability (2)

|  Excellent Family Practice Dr.  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2012

Dr. Grubbs has been my primary doctor for about 10 years. Although the office wait can vary (because he is affiliated with a smaller med facility that handles emergencies & vocational patients), I feel he is an excellent doctor. His friendly personality, dedication, willingness & abiltiy to communicate, time spent with patients, network with other doctors for referrals, wide range of knowledge of general medicine and practice experience is the greatest. I HIGHLY recommend and respect him. He is respectful of my preferences (use natural remedies over drugs if appropriate). I'm a male age 67

|  show details
Jun 12th, 2012

Dr.grubbs is a great doctor. he actually cares about his patients and looks for the underlying problems of your symptims, rather than just give you something and send you away. although it can take up to an hour to see him, when you finally get a turn, you are glad you waited. I do have to say however, the office where he works at is horrible. It's an urgent care and they take walk-ins and medi-cal. I believe he has other locations so I would recommend not to go through sunrise center if possibke.

|  show details
Mar 19th, 2011

I'm very satisfied with Dr. Grubbs as my general doctor. I suspect the poorer ratings were because the clinic where he works is SO over busy all the time and understaffed (it is an urgent care facility with only one doctor on at a time many times). My usual wait time even with an appointment is over 2 hours. Dr. Grubbs still does a great job at multi-tasking and his patient down to earth bedside manner even when he is super busy and overworked. He knows his stuff well enough and is concerned with his patients well being.

|  Do NOT use this Doctor or Office unless you have no other option!  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Grubbs for a few years now. I've finally dealt with enough BS with this office that I'm on here looking for another Doctor. The office staff at this location would get a negative review if it were possible. Not only do they not know much about anything (giving back test results, getting referrals, answering any routine question, simple medical office stuff!), they're RUDE! I'm not just leaving this review after having one bad encounter, it's been every encounter. I have never been greeted with a smile, much less any kindness at all. They provide absolute horrible customer service! And if you're told you'll get a call back by anyone in the office, don't wait by your phone because it will never ring. The wait time has been over 1 1/2 hrs on my past 3 visits. The office also takes walk-ins, workers-comp claims and everyone else who may want to walk through the door so this could contribute to the wait time. Lastly, Dr. Grubbs is a nice guy but will also not return phone calls. Another issue with him is that I feel as though the problem I've been seeing him for should've been solved by now, however I'm always being told to come back and when doing so, I'm given a complete different diagnosis then the time before. I would just like my problem solved in a timely manner and I feel as though he lacks in assisting me with doing so. Bottom line is, I can guarantee you that if you go to this office, you'll leave irriated. Find another Doctor.