A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Grundfast:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Grundfast is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Grundfast, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grundfast graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Grundfast has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center - Jamaica Plain Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Grundfast MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Grundfast practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Grundfast has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Grundfast practices Otolaryngology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.