A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Guth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Guth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guth graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Guth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Guth MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Guth practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Guth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Guth practices Internal Medicine near Orchard Park, NY.
See Orchard Park Internists.