A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Gwinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Gwinn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Gwinn, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gwinn graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gwinn has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gwinn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 19 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Gwinn practice?
Dr. Kenneth Gwinn practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Otology, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, and Plastic Surgery near Shelby Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Shelby Township Otolaryngologists, Shelby Township Plastic Surgeons, and Shelby Township Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons.