A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Gwinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Gwinn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Gwinn, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gwinn graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Gwinn has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Leroy Gwinn MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Gwinn practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Gwinn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Gwinn practices Otolaryngology near Shelby Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.