A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Gwinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Gwinn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gwinn
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gwinn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Gwinn, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gwinn graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Gwinn has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Hurley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Gwinn MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Gwinn practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Gwinn has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Gwinn practices Otolaryngology near Macomb, MI.
See Macomb Otolaryngologists.