Dr. Kenneth Gwinn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Gwinn?

Good Doctor, but the waiting was the hardest part

Posted on February 28th, 2016

I have suffered with sinus issues for many years and have seen several ENT's. Dr. Many ENT's seem to be hogtied to a traditional approach to chronic sinusitis. Dr. Gwinn established himself immediately as an "out of the box" practitioner. Dr. Gwinn was recommended to me by a friend whose entire family had suffered with sinus issues like me and were all very outspoken supporters of Dr.Gwinn. I made an appointment and although I was made to wait for over an hour after my scheduled time, the doctor gave me all the time necessary to explain my condition, treatment options, answered all my questions and provided me with a clear course of treatment. He was clearly running late but once he made contact with me, he did not rush the meeting. He and his staff was pleasant, and thorough. Yea, I did fill out a lot of paperwork, but during the interview, it was very clear he had versed himself in my condition and had read the paperwork I submitted. My only suggestion is that if the good doctor is running late, it would behoove the staff to communicate this better to the folks waiting as opposed to not communicating with them what is going on. Having to sit in a waiting room for over an hour was not very pleasant and not being communicated with made me a little annoyed, but Overall, I would recommend Dr. Gwinn. He inspires confidence and is very personable and seems to have genuine regard for his patients.

Posted on March 19th, 2015

Great doctor. First doctor that really listened and helped get my chronic problem under control.

family member was patient of his

Posted on December 24th, 2013

Do NOT go to this doctor. I would NEVER recommend him to anyone. Terrible experience with him.

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on August 20th, 2013

Treated for an on-going issue. Severe headaches daily for over 4 years. After numerous visits and misdiagnosis from other physicians, Dr. Gwinn finally diagnosed my problem; confirming with Cat Scan and 2 MRI's. Before surgery met with many of my family members/friends on hand and they agree with me that his bedside manner is outstanding. As a matter of fact, a family friend is seeing him as a result of that initial contact. I spend more time waiting for SMART bus to pick me up than I do waiting to been seen. While I know no one is perfect, I have had no problems with office staff, etc. They all seem professional and courteous. Bottom line, since surgery, breathing and sleeping better than I have in years. Kudos Dr. Gwinn.

sinusplasti

Posted on May 11th, 2013

My arrival was early and I was taken in just before my appointment. After my initial visit with Dr. Gwinn it was suggested that I get a cat scan and at first I was a little apprehensive. I have been to several doctors with this sinus problem of mine and all they did was give me antibiotics. Dr. Gwinn diagonosed a collapsed tube in both of my frontal sinuses. During the in office procedure, he explained everything he was doing and what I was going to feel. I can't speak for everyone but I for one was treated with the utmost professionalism from Dr. Gwinn and his staff including his office manager Linda.

Wait time is ridiculous.

Posted on February 13th, 2013

Easy to get an appt, the next day. Once there the fun began, after filling more forms then I ever have, i then waited for almost an hour. Once in the room I was seen very quickly. Doctor Gwinn seemed very knowlegable and able to diagnose the issues. But at the end of the visit I was still unclear on everything we were going to do to fix the problem.

Nice doctor

Posted on July 14th, 2012

i had rhino/septoplasty done a year ago and Dr. Gwinn is a true professional! Answers all my questions and has been very helpful through my experience. I can breathe like a dream!

Posted on June 3rd, 2012

Solved my sinus issue that I have dealing with for a long time. Highly recommend him for nasal and sinus problems that cannot be fixed by a family Dr.

ISSUES

Posted on October 12th, 2011

This office is probably the worst office I've ever attended. 4 visits and no less than 50 minutes behind..all patients kept complaining. He seemed sincere in face to face meetings until his wife would call and then he'd excuse himself. This happened 2 of the 4 visits I had. the office staff could not have appeared less sympathetic as they texted on the cell phones and openly discussed office politics for all to hear..I know I'm sounding terrible but I can forgive 1 instance of the above but it happenend every time I went in. Not sure who reviewed him in the past but I bet he's got some family members with access to a computer.

Pinocchio

Posted on July 16th, 2011

Worst surgeon ever! There's a reason there aren't any pictures of before and after on his website. This Dr. can do only one nose. Everyone has the same one! He'll screw up your nose and then doesn't know how to fix it. VERY BAD!

Same nose everytime

Posted on July 16th, 2011

Worst surgeon ever! There's a reason there aren't any pictures n his website. He gives everyone the same nose. He'll screw up your nos ...

Posted on April 28th, 2010