Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Chang
Dr. Kenneth Chang, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Chang is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus, Chinese Hospital and St Francis Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Chang has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kenneth Chang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. James Yan
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi26
Dr. Randall Low
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi41
Dr. Fred Lui
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi37