Overall Review

August 8th, 2016
After coming to expect the assembly line mentality from Doctors and dealing with understaffed and clearly unhappy employees as support staff, Dr. Farrell and his team are worth any wait for an appointment or delay in his office; both of which I have never experienced.

June 22nd, 2016
Wonderful Physician!
In an age where doctors write more scripts and spend less time with patients, Dr. Farrell truly is a wonderful physician. I would trust him with my life. He is so attentive and patient, he truly listens to your concerns and takes time to answer your questions. I refer all family and friends to him. Please DONT EVER RETIRE!!!!!!!

May 23rd, 2016
Dr. Farrell is the best doctor.

September 24th, 2015
A terrific doctor!
I can't say enough good things about this doctor. I met him a couple of weeks ago and have seen him twice. I have chronic sinus problems that had been misdiagnosed and misunderstood by many other ENT specialists. With Dr. Farrell, he got my situation right away and spend a lot of time with me and gave me great help. Its been years since I have seen a doctor with his knowledge, patience and depth. Ten Stars.!

August 14th, 2015
Really refreshing to go to a Doctor and not be treated as if you are bothering the staff. Dr Farrell reminds me of the doctors of old. Would recommend him to anyone who needs those services.

August 6th, 2015
Healer
I had visited other doctors that were unable to properly diagnose & treat to resolve my problem. I will forever be grateful to Dr. Farrell for resolving the problem!

February 25th, 2015
SIMPLY THE BEST
I am a vocalist. Dr. Farrell is simply the BEST at what he does. I have referred many people to him and they have ALL told me what a great doctor he is. I would highly recommend him for anyone with a throat or ear concern.

April 7th, 2013
Physician Assistant (Ret)
I'm a Viet Nam WAR vet, (Navy Corpsman), who 'found' Dr. Farrell on my own, despite instructions from my internal medicine physicians' office to 'find' an ENT on my own (He's in the SAME building!) If you're the blubbery/whiney type who expects the world to stop, simply because you stepped out of the house, then get over yourself. If you're a functioning, mature adult, then this is the Doc for you... otherwise, appoint with a pediatrician.

October 8th, 2012
Great service and professionalism ease of communication and reassuring. Excellent overall.

September 7th, 2012
Did not care at all about me as a patient, nor my health concerns.
I used this doctor before and complained over and over about pain and issues I was having. The doctor totally disregarded my needs. I was seeing another ENT at the time, who would personally call back to see if I had any issues still. Dr. Ferrell refused to give me a diagnosis, or give any medical advice for chronic pain. It was a nightmare calling back over and over, in pain, only to have this doctor constantly ignore my concerns.

March 21st, 2012
Very experience doctor but over an hour wait
Dr. Ferrell is nice, informative and very experienced but the outrageously long wait was just plain rude!

July 8th, 2010
Truly exceptional
Recently had a tonsilectomy by Dr. Farrell, who was outstanding. He was extraordinarily experienced and caring. Furthermore, there were no surprises whatsover as he had thoroughly prepared me for the good and the bad. There were no surprises and the surgery went well. My recovery is going very well now, and I have nothing by the highest of recommendations for Dr. Farrell. Also, the surgery took place at Imperial Point where the experience was more like checking into a hotel than a hospital. Everyone was very professional and nice.