A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Harris, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Harris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Medical Imaging Of Lehigh Valley Pc Lehigh Valley Hospital Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth H Harris MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth H. Harris practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Harris practices Diagnostic Radiology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Radiologists.