Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Moon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Moon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moon
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Moon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moon graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Moon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Moon DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Moon practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Moon has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Moon practices Family Medicine near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Primary Care Doctors.