A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Moon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Moon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moon graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Moon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Moon DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Moon practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Moon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Moon practices Family Medicine near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Family Physicians.