Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Moon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Moon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moon
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moon graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Moon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Moon DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Moon practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Moon has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Moon practices Family Medicine near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Primary Care Doctors.