Dr. Kenneth Roberts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Roberts?

December 20th, 2016

No Communication

He was the doctor for both my elderly parents for many years. When in hospital, he does not call family to give diagnosis. You have to call him, or sit at the hospital early in the morning to catch him. When near end of life, he does not tell the family as to what is really happening, only tells you what you want to hear, unless you press the issue. He takes away meds without explaining why, so you have to call him. When he stated he could not do anything more for my elderly Mother, he just sent her home, without any mention of what to do next. He should have told us to call hospice people to learn about our options. When he sent the discharge info to the hospital, he did not give the permission to remove the IV's etc, so they had to call him. No communication skills!

October 27th, 2015

Great doctor. Feel very confident in him

August 25th, 2013

Caring physician in busy practice with 31 years practice experience. Puts the patient first and you can be certain that if you wait a little it is because he spent a little extra time with a prior patients needs. Always willing to see you no mater how busy he is!

March 28th, 2013

Sorry I had to leave this practice after 21 years

I have been a patient of Dr. Roberts for 21 years. I finally have been talked into changing my Primary Care Physcian by my family. I have been on bloodpressure medicine for 19 years. Actually two types. Last time I went in for my appt. they didn't even take my blood pressure. The worst part and main reason I am changing is that I am tired of waiting to see the doctor after I show up on time, for an hour or more. This can be 30 minutes in the waiting room and then 30 minutes in the patient room. I feel like they take on too many patients now-a-days. I had an 8 a.m. appt last time I went and so did 3 other people. It's just like an assembly line. I'm going to miss Dr. Roberts and his associates.

February 22nd, 2017