A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wasserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Wasserman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Wasserman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lyme Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wasserman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Herbert Wasserman MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth H. Wasserman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Wasserman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Wasserman practices Internal Medicine near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Internists.