A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Hahn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Hahn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Hahn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Peninsula General Hospital
- South Peninsula Hospital
- South Peninsula Hosp, Homer, Ak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Spike Hahn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Hahn practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Hahn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Hahn practices Family Medicine near Homer, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Kenai, AK.
See Homer Primary Care Doctors.