Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Hahn is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hahn
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Hahn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Hahn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Hahn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Peninsula General Hospital
- South Peninsula Hospital
- South Peninsula Hosp, Homer, Ak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Spike Hahn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Hahn practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Hahn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Hahn practices Family Medicine near Homer, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Kenai, AK.
See Homer Family Physicians.