A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Halliwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Halliwell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Halliwell, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Halliwell graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Halliwell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center
- MT St Mary's Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth G Halliwell MD is a male Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth G. Halliwell practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Halliwell has 12 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Halliwell practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Niagara Falls, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lewiston, NY and Lockport, NY.
See Niagara Falls Neurologists and Niagara Falls Sleep Medicine Doctors.