Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Hamai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Hamai is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Hamai, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamai graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Hamai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- St Johns Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Hospital - Washington, MO
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hamai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth K. Hamai practice?
Dr. Kenneth Hamai practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Washington, MO.
See Washington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.