Dr. Kenneth Hammerman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 21st, 2012
I would highly recommend Dr. Hammerman to anyone and have done so in the past. His diagnosis is always right on and his bedside manner couldn't be better. In my 15 yrs. of being his patient, there has never been a time when I left the office without having spent enough time with him to discuss my medical issue(s) and he answers all pertinent questions. He always has time to ask me how my cats are and in turn tells me about one of the loves of his life--Oliver, his Bernese Mountain Dog who he dearly loves. He has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've ever seen. He goes out of his way to make certain I'm am seen in a timely manner. I trust him implicitly with my life and his ability to appropriately deal with any medical issue(s) that might be going on with me. In my book, Dr. Hammerman walks on water. I referred an attorney I work with to Dr. Hammerman some time ago. After she saw Dr. Hammerman her comment was "I see him as a giant medical brain". Ditto for me.

October 5th, 2010
Best Dr.
I`ve been a paiention of his for many years. Have grown to really love him. He is the greatest, but now he is leaving here. I will miss him very much. You can1t beat him know how. He has always taken the time that was needed for you.

August 22nd, 2010
Dr. Kenneth Hammerman - Exceptional in every way.
Dr. Hammerman has been my primary care doctor for 15 years. He is the finest doctor on the planet. He is friendly, gets to know you as a person and I trust him implicitly. He has never misdiagnosed my medical problem. He prescribes appropriate medications for your condition. A friend who I referred to Dr. Hammerman described him as "a giant medical brain". I agree wholeheartedly. My 90 year old Mother was seeing another doctor who never had time to answer her questions. I asked her to try Dr. Hammerman. He always had time for her Q&A. She never went back to her other doctor after one visit with Dr. Hammerman. I've had surgeries and other invasive procedures done on me. Whenever he referred me to a specialist, I had no worries because I know that Dr. Hammerman, the best, would only refer me to the best. This alleviated fears I otherwise would have had. He is very compassionate. I was forced to see another doctor because of being downsized from my 24 yr. job and had to change my medical plan. There is no one that even comes remotelyt close to Dr. Hammerman. I can't speak highly enough of this doctor.