A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Hampar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Hampar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Hampar, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hampar graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Hampar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- U M C Of Southern Nevada
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Yervant Hampar MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Y. Hampar practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Hampar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Hampar practices Anesthesiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Anesthesiologists.