A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Hancock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Hancock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Hancock, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Patient Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Hancock graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hancock has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hancock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth C. Hancock practice?
Dr. Kenneth Hancock practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.