Oncology Specialist (cancer), Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Texas Oncology
1001 12th Ave
Ste 200
Fort Worth, TX 76104
817-850-2000
Locations and availability (5)

by Tina B. on Jun 12th, 2013

7 years ago this man saved my life. I was diagnosed with Cervical cancer and I was so scared as anyone would be. I went to see Dr. Hancock and he was so kind he explained my options and we made a plan. I was in his office on a Friday and had surgery by that Monday. His bedside manner was terrific and he made me feel like everything was going to be ok. Needless to say it was, here I am 6 years later no complications, no chemo and no radiation. This man is truly an angel and I am forever grateful to him and my regular doctor for referring me.

by LT on Mar 16th, 2013

I will recomend the Dr. to all my friends if they will need him. He is the best Dr. who I know so far. He did an excellent job in my case.

Jul 18th, 2012

Dr. Hancock is one of the most caring, thoughtful and kind Doctors I have ever met. He is professional, considerate and competent. He saw me witin days of my Doctor's call to him. His diagnosis was accurate and his surgery flawless. I did so well with his care that a predicted 6-8 day hospital stay required only 3 days. It is not possible to say enough about the high level of care I received from both Dr. Hancock and Andrews Women's Hospital. The care was beyond outstanding! Thank you Dr. Hancock!

|  Highly recommend this doctor  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2010

Our 22 year old daughter was told by a respected gyn that she believed her 5" (12.6 cm) cyst was cancerous, was too large to remove laparoscopically and that a urologist would Ned to place stents in her ureters prior to surgery. Dr. Hancock got us in for a consult amazingly fast and in surgery the next day since my husband and I had flown in from out of town. He removed her benign cyst laparoscopically and without stents. Afterwards he was well-spoken and patient with our questions. We hold him in the highest esteem.

|  Caring, comfort and understanding as no other  |  show details
by S. French on Jun 21st, 2010

I have a very rare cancer called Vulvar cancer. Not many doctors know how to treat this nor understand the emotional impact this cancer can have. He has been an excellent doctor, not only in his medical treatment but his bedside manner, continued follow up and the warmth and understanding the majority of physicians simply don't possess. I highly recommend him to anyone who may have the unfortunate need for this type of doctor.