A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Hande:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Hande, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Leukopenia (Low White Blood Cell count)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Hande graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hande has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hande accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Hande practice?
Dr. Kenneth Hande practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists, Nashville Oncologists, Nashville Hematologists, and Nashville Preventive Medicine Specialists.