A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Hande:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hande
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hande Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Hande, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Leukopenia (Low White Blood Cell count)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hande graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hande has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Hande MD is a male Oncologist , has 39 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Hande practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Hande has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Hande practices Medical Oncology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Oncologists.