A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Hande:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hande
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hande Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Hande, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Leukopenia (Low White Blood Cell count)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hande graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hande has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Hande MD is a male Oncologist , has 40 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Hande practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Hande has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Hande practices Medical Oncology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Oncologists.