A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Hall Hanger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Hall Hanger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Hall Hanger, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall Hanger graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hall Hanger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- East Cooper Medical Center
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Hall Hanger FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Hall Hanger practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Hall Hanger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Hall Hanger practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near North Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Moncks Corner, SC and Charleston, SC.
See North Charleston Internists and North Charleston Cardiologists.