Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Hanger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Hanger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanger
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Hanger, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanger graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hanger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- East Cooper Medical Center
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth H Hanger FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth H. Hanger practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Hanger has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Hanger practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near North Charleston, SC.
See North Charleston Internists and North Charleston Cardiologists.