A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Hall Hanger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Hall Hanger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Hall Hanger, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall Hanger graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Hall Hanger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- East Cooper Medical Center
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hall Hanger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Hall Hanger practice?
Dr. Kenneth Hall Hanger practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near North Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Moncks Corner, SC and Charleston, SC.
See North Charleston Internists and North Charleston Cardiologists.