Dr. Kenneth Hansraj MD Patient Reviews

January 30th, 2017
Met Dr. Hanseraj through a nurse at a rehab center, we're I was a patient. She did me a tremendous favor. Dr. Hansraj is a wonderful, compassionate and caring dr. He doesn't just take care of your back or whatever your problem is, he tries to take care of you whole body. I would recommend him to everyone who will listen. If you need a doctor who will listen to you and truly takes care of you go to him. His staff and the young ladies who are at the front desk or who set up your appointment for surgery or who is in the room during the exams are so nice and helpful. BTW, the day after my herniated disc surgey, I was able to get up with help, I was able to move without the pain, but I didn't say anything until the following day I wanted to make sure the pain had subsided and it has. The pain I had before I don't have that pain now. Thank you, Dr. Hansraj.

June 21st, 2016
The Best
Dr. Hansraj Did a amazing Job Fixing my back. I had seen allot of doctors before and no one was able to help me Until he came along

May 31st, 2016
Exceptional And Compassionate
Dr. Ken was able to diagnose my condition and fully explained why I had the symptoms I did and what options we had for treatment. He could have recommended surgery but was very informative about alternative treatments that could help alleviate my pain instead. He referred me to other specialists as well as gave me suggestions for excersises and therapies. Both Dr. Ken and Dr. Marcia Griffin-Hansraj made sure I fully understood my condition and answered all the questions I had. They were both very kind and very thorough. Dr. Ken is an excellent surgeon but is interested in finding alternatives to surgery to help first. Dr. Ken truly cares about his patients and I would recommend him to everyone.

May 29th, 2016
Dr. Hansraj is an exceptionally professional and caring doctor. Unlike many surgeons he is not quick to advocate surgery unless absolutely necessary, which was a great relief to me. He was very careful in proposing a course of treatment for me, I would give him the highest recommendation

May 12th, 2016
My mom was in agony for almost 4 months. She had an MRI and was sent to a pain mgmt doctor who gave her shots over a 2 month period and said other than medication there was nothing he could do. My son took her to see Dr. Hansraj who recognized from that same MRI that she had a herniated disk and that was the cause of her pain. The radiologist didn't pick it up and neither did the pain mgmt doctor. She had surgery within the week and is pain-free and walking again. He's a very humble man, an excellent doctor and a wonderful human being. He gets our 5 star rating for sure!

May 10th, 2016
Treats your spine like it is his own!
I have been a patient of Dr. Hansraj for over 15 years. The first visit those many years ago, Dr. Ken told me, " I'm a surgeon, I cure with a knife, but, I'm going to exhaust every option before we get there!" He won me over right then and there! He's true to his word. Dr. Ken always takes the most gentle treatment that will result in the greatest benefit to your spine. If or when you get to the point of surgery, Dr. Ken views your surgery as if it was his own spine that he is curing. Having a 15 year patient/Doctor relationship with Dr. Hansraj, I can speak to how caring and genuinely committed Dr. Ken is to not only your spinal health but more importantly to your overall health and wellbeing! He's as dedicated to his patients as is to his craft! Dr. Hansraj is the only doctor that I would entrust my spine to!

February 24th, 2016
Wonderful doctor
I was bed ridden for 6 weeks when I went to see Dr Hansraj. He ordered Physical Therapy and aqua therapy . I joined Mike Artega Health and Fitness Center and started aqua aerobics. After 3 weeks I was back to work and 3 months later I started teaching the class and did for five years. I had no more back pain and no more migraine for those five years. It changed my life

January 26th, 2016
PATIENT
My most memorable experience after Dr Hansraj did surgery on my back is when I awoke and immediately realized the crippling pain in my lower back, left leg and foot was completely gone. The one thing I liked most was the fact that the severe pain I was having before surgery was gone. I have and will continue to recommend Dr Haansraj for being an excellent back surgeon. If needed again, I would definitely have him be my surgeon .

December 19th, 2015
Look no further, Dr. Ken Hansraj has your back!!!
Dr. Ken Hansraj repaired my badly herniated disc at the L4, L5 level. Prior to my surgery I had trememdous nerve pain in my back and down my leg. I was hunched over and leaned to the right. The pain was so bad that at times I would fall to my knees. After surgery I was wheeled to my room and I needed to use the bathroom. I got off the bed and walked to the bathroom and walked back to my bed. I layed down in my bed and I said to myself, "Did I just walk to the bathroom and back to bed by myself?" Yes I did !! I was able to walk straight and I did not have any nerve pain. Even the nurse could not believe I just walked without assistance. It has now been several months since my surgery and I am still walking straight and all that horrible nerve pain is gone! Dr. Hansraj is an expert in his field. He has written several books on neck and back pain, which I have read. He knows and impliments the latest surgery techniques which elimanates pain and blood loss. He takes his time listening to what I have to say and explains my questions in detail. Sitting in his waiting room, I hear patients say how Dr. Hansraj is the best and how much better they feel now after surgery. I have recommded Dr. Hansraj to anyone who I meet that complains of neck or back pain. Dr. Hansraj is the surgon for you. Look no further, you are in the hands of an expert and quite knowlegeable surgon!!

December 16th, 2015
Good choice
I saw Dr. Hansraj around 2013. I am seeing him now for an unrelated matter. On Both occasions Dr. Hansraj spent time with me in an office like setting vs. clinical examination room. That approach was calming. He had two monitors to view MRI's and x-rays. One was clearly for my viewing. I do not know how to read some of that but he explained anything that I asked about and showed me areas that are important to the reason for my appointment. I felt that attention was sincere, I was his only interest, he is approachable and he is going to help me. Also his office staff are very nice, attentive and quick to assist in appointment needs. His nurse is pleasant and helpful. All around I am in the right place for me.

November 5th, 2015
I had Spinal Surgery 15 years ago with Dr. Hansraj, and I am about to have a second surgery. There is no one other that Dr. Hansraj that I would be comfortable with for all of the above. He is the best.

September 22nd, 2015
The Best
A very experienced and passionate Doctor there should be more like him.