A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Hardy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Hardy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Hardy, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardy graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Hardy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Monongalia County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Franklin Hardy MD is a male Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth F. Hardy practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Hardy has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Hardy practices Dermatology near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Dermatologists.