A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Hartenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Hartenstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hartenstein
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Hartenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Hartenstein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartenstein graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Hartenstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Martin Hartenstein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Hartenstein practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Hartenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Hartenstein practices Family Medicine near Ojai, CA.
See Ojai Primary Care Doctors.