A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Hartenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Hartenstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hartenstein
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Hartenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Hartenstein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartenstein graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Hartenstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Martin Hartenstein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Hartenstein practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Hartenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Hartenstein practices Family Medicine near Ojai, CA.
See Ojai Primary Care Doctors.