A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Hartenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Hartenstein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Hartenstein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartenstein graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Hartenstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hartenstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Hartenstein practice?
Dr. Kenneth Hartenstein practices Family Medicine near Ojai, CA.
See Ojai Family Physicians.