A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Haygood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Haygood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Haygood, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haygood graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haygood has 18 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Haygood MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Haygood practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Haygood has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Haygood practices Family Medicine near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gatesville, TX.
See Tyler Primary Care Doctors.