Dr. Kenneth Haygood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Haygood?

September 9th, 2016

Refusing to send Medical records and a referral letter to an actual diabetic specialist

If you are diabetic please don't go to this doctor. My father has been going to him for at least 10 years. He has put him on over 10 different medications and recently just changed in of his insulins to a generic and even though his levels were good he told him to take even more of it instead of just staying with the same dosage. My father over the last week and a half has had his sugar running between 200 to 400 and then he bottoms out. His sugar has been dropping to where it is so low, that his machine won't even read it. We had to call 911 this last weekend because it had dropped so fast and nothing was working to get ot back up, that he was going in to diabetic shock. So we are trying to get an appt. With an actual specialist and Dr. Haygood has continued to refuse his medical records and a referral letter. So please if you are Diabetic....DO NOT GO TO THIS DR! I have heard of so many of his patients that were under his care that were diabetic pass away. So please don't go to him.

July 29th, 2016

Good listener, good explainer. I left having confidence that I will not be over or under medicated.

May 23rd, 2016

Excellent.

December 8th, 2015

Have been a patient for 14 years; excellent, caring doctor.

August 28th, 2015

Excellent staff! Nurses are extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

September 11th, 2013

Slammed me in front of my wife while in distress in the ER!

At the ER in severe distress and in front of my wife got after me for drinking 1-2 beers a few times a week! Unbelievably insensitive to me the patient. He knew my wife does not like alchool and he was obviously playing to her emotions while I was in severe distress that in no way was caused by any social drinking! I was then admitted to the hospital for 11 days. Haygood was listed as my Dr but he never came by or followed up withme in any way. Shame on you Dr Haygood! You were totally inappropriate.

April 16th, 2010

Great Doctor

Our family and several of my coworkers now see Dr. Haygood, since one of my friends recommended him a few years ago. We all love him. He really knows how to take care of us, and is always easy to talk to. He's wonderful with our kids too. Very professional private office too, not one of the big hospital clinics, but he works with all the specialists and is on staff with all the hospitals.

October 12th, 2017